Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I always forget to take pictures!

Hello blog friends! How is everyone doing today?! Great I hope!  It was another rainy and humid morning but I got out of bed and headed to the gym! I did 3.5 miles on the elliptical and ran a mile on the treadmill.  The best part about this workout was that after I had finished my mile run I felt like I could have kept going.  I wonder if my body is telling me to increase my running distance. 

As you know I will be running my first 10k in October which really doesn’t seem like it would be hard to run, but I am a horrible runner.  I have never been able to run more than 3 miles; well I have never actually tried so I shouldn’t say that I can’t do it. Tomorrow, depending on how I feel in the morning, I will try and run a bit longer.

Breakfast today was an English muffin, cream cheese, and strawberry jelly.  I love this stuff. Really I just love cream cheese, ha. Lunch today was the same as yesterday, turkey sandwich, so I will spare you the repeat picture.

I did finally fix my work computer.  I have been working on installing a program called DROOLS for 3 days and I finally got it to run! I was so proud of myself.  I installed it on my laptop, but when I went to install it on my work machine, the program would not work, and no one could figure out why.  Anyway, I got it to run and now I can start figuring out how to right these fire safety rules with the program.
After work we headed down to Manassas to pick up my car! They did such a great job down there, and I am so happy to have my car back!  Thank you to my wonderful mother in law for letting me borrow the car while my car was being repaired!

My sister went over to our house to play with Ella while we were driving around, so when we got home they stayed over for dinner.  My mom made some yummy Iranian food, with lentils and fries, mmmm mmm mm, sorry no picture.  I get so excited at meal time that 50% of the time I either have to be reminded to take a picture, or I just completely forget.  That is what happens when you are a PFK (professional fat kid, a story for another time).

Well Cars is on TV and I love love love that movie, so I am going to go watch it, I hope everyone has a great night!

 Does anyone else have trouble remembering to take pictures of their food or is it just me?

No comments: