Monday, June 6, 2011

My body hates me!

I woke up this morning and my entire body was sore… I don’t get it. I guess it had something to do with playing football and softball for the first time in a month, but seriously? Needless to say I did not go to the gym this morning, and I am kicking myself for it.  I really just couldn’t get up and moving in time.  I did however we took Ella for a 35 minute walk after work. I suppose it’s better than nothing.

Dinner tonight was super yummy, beef and vegetable Kabobs:




We put the veggies and beef on separate skewers.


And here is Erik grilling the veggies. We didn’t have any A1 sauce so Erik made his own sauce which was oh so fabulous!


I had 2 veggie skewers and half of a beef one, surprisingly it was very filling.  We decided that we need to eat more fruits and veggies. After dinner we took Ella for a walk then came back and popped in ER season 13 disc 1 and watched 3 episodes while we had our dessert:


I am going to take credit for this one; it was a very sweet and juicy cantaloupe.  We almost ate the whole thing, haha.

I don’t know how many times I am going to change my mind about my workouts but I think I might have made a decision.  I don’t think I am building any fat burning muscle just by running every morning, so I have decided to work out twice a day.  In the mornings I will do my cardio, (running, elliptical, etc.), and after work I will go through the P90x workouts.  I am going to do it, I just have to be more disciplined.  I will start this plan tomorrow!

Alright folks that is all for today! I hope everyone had a great Monday.

No comments: