Wednesday, June 15, 2011

mmm Dark Chocolate!

Hello blog friends!  Another glorious morning, I sooo did not want to get out of bed today, but I did and I headed to the gym!

Workout #1

I stayed with my routine change at the gym today but also decided to add another element.  I got to the gym a bit earlier than usual today, so I had a bit more time.  I ran my one mile on the treadmill then I decided to walk at a 24 incline for 10 minutes. I didn’t think it would be that difficult but oh man I was sweating by the end of it.  I think I will throw that in more of my workouts it was a nice change of pace.  Then I jumped onto the elliptical and did my 2.2 miles, before heading home to make bfast.

Bfast again was and English muffin with cream cheese and jam, yum! I like to make it and save it for my ride into work, which I will add is awesome compared to what it was 3 weeks ago!

Do you remember  on Sunday when I bought 6 bags of candy at CVS in order to get my $10 gas card, well I thought it would be a good idea to bring them into work and put them on my desk so when people come into my office they can have some.  Bad idea, well I mean I love sharing but I have already had 3 pieces of it, I mean who can resist dark chocolate in a bowl:

Obviously not me…

Lunch today was leftover couscous and corn relish! Yummy,



I actually don’t separate my food all the time, I think it looks better when it’s mixed up:



I got to page 285 in the Hunger Games today during lunch! I just can’t put this book down! I have a feeling I will finish it during lunch tomorrow, a book in a week!? That is awesome! 

Traffic was terrible today everywhere and everyone was driving like they had nowhere to be.  Why is it that when you are in a hurry to get somewhere everyone else is driving like snails!?  I was on my way to pick up my ring from the jeweler and I had to get there by 5:30; needless to say with traffic I didn’t get there until 5:45 but luckily there were people still in there and they allowed me to go in and pick it up!  YAY!

Traffic was so bad that Erik didn’t get home from work/the gym until 9 pm! AH that is crazy.  He did go to the gym for a little over an hour and stopped off at smoothie king, lucky, so it wasn’t all bad.  Lauren came over for dinner and just to hang out, it was really nice.

Workout #2

Before we had dinner, I finished the rest of the Shoulders & Arms routine, and did Ab Ripper which made me happy/sore. 

Dinner was just different version of chicken nugget tort, we are out of nuggets so I used Bourbon Chicken instead.  Not as yummy, aka I need to go to Costco this weekend and restock!


The Bourbon chicken isn’t as good as I remember it in the samples at Costco, so I don’t think I will be buying them again.  Well folks that is all for today! I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Chroang said...

Who taught you how to cook because i wouldn't eat any of your cooking. :)
j/k