Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Workout Plan = great success!

Hello blog friends! How is everyone today!?

My day started off with a wonderful morning workout! It was hard to get out of bed again this morning but I knew that I had to do it, and I am so glad I did. It wasn’t a long cardio workout this morning but I did 2.3 miles on the elliptical and 15 minutes of abs.  For my ab workout I did most of the moves that is featured on P90x Ab Ripper X.  I think I left a few of them out but it’s okay.

Breakfast this morning was a cup of multigrain cheerios, and a banana, I like the multigrain cheerios but I can’t wait to finish the next box, because I need my honey nut cheerios badly!


For lunch today I had the leftovers from last night’s beef and veggie Kabobs.  Our office has a toaster oven, yippie, so I reheated my lunch in there, which was far better than putting it in the microwave.
Someone in my office, cake fairy, brought this fabulous morsel of deliciousness and set it out on the table for everyone to have:



I obviously could not resist, so I had a tiiiiny piece of it. See look:



There were 6 servings in the whole cake, I didn’t even have one serving, and thank goodness too because one serving is 13 WW points, OMG, that is like eating an entire chipotle burrito. Clearly I have no self control, ugh, I should have looked at the nutrition facts before I inhaled it.

After I got home, I played with Ella outside for a bit, then popped in the Core Synergistics P90x video, and started my first day of my new workout plan. It is a bit crazy I know, but what I am doing now hasn’t really been giving me the results I want, so I need to change it up a bit. It was a great workout!

Tomorrow afternoon I have shoulders and Arms, plus Ab Ripper, woot! I really hope I can keep this up because it really felt good to get in two workouts. It was a good thing I did because we went over to Sunny and Diana’s house for some yummy Korean BBQ.



Oh man, Honey Pig watch out!! If you don’t know what Honey Pig is, then you don’t live in Northern Virginia, haha, it is a 24 hour Korean BBQ restaurant. Ya that’s right 24 hours, because who doesn’t want some Bulgogi and Galbi at 2 am, ok I actually haven’t been there that late but maybe that should have been one of the things on my list of 101 in 1001, darn. Oh well. 

Man I am stuffed, and it’s time for bed! I hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments:

Chroang said...

me love some Honey Pig! haha

Chroang said...

You doing P90X? Nice! I'm starting my 2nd go round on it.

Dorsa said...

haha ya this is my 4th attempt at starting P90x from the beginning. We did about 2 months of it last year before Erik fell and broke his jaw *sadface* and we have tried to start it many times and we just can't stick with it. I am including it in my daily workouts... its kinda nuts I think, but I like it