Monday, June 20, 2011

No Motivation…

But I fought through it.  It was storming this morning and I had ZERO desire to go to the gym.  So I didn’t, I wasn’t feeling too well either, but I didn’t want to feel sluggish all day so I popped in the Core Synergistics workout! It felt really good to work out, so I am really glad I fought through my lack of motivation.

Lunch today was a turkey sandwich:


It was really good, and I am glad it was because yesterday we waited in the deli line at Giant for 20 minutes.  It was actually quite ridiculous; apparently everyone wanted to get deli meat yesterday.  Oh I forgot to mention when we got into work this morning we saw one of these crazy guys sitting on the patio outside our office:


It was quite an ominous way to start out the week. I am hoping that doesn’t dictate how this work week is going to go, ha! 

We had another birthday in the office today and they brought this:


ICE CREAM CAKE!  Really?! I will never, in my whole life be able to say no to ice cream cake. Never. That is all I have to say about that, other than the fact that I am really glad I did my work out this morning, ha.

Luke called me as I was leaving the office, and my car wasn’t ready yet, so both Erik and I went home so we could hang out with him.  We wanted to play tennis, but when we got to the courts they were full, and Luke just happened to have a basketball in his trunk (ps you have to see all the literal junk he has in his trunk).  We played a few games of HORSE, before heading back home.  We called Katie and all headed over to get Pho!  I got my usual #18 (chicken Pho, white meat) but was kicking myself because I wasn’t in the mood for soup and I should have tried something different.  Oh well we go there enough that I am sure I will try something new soon.

Well that is all for today. I hope everyone had a great day!

2 comments:

Chroang said...

Think you mentioned before that you want to lower your salt intake but you keep eating processed meat...hmm. (haha)
Where do you go for pho?

Dorsa said...

ya processed meat and pho, ugh. salt is so good.

we go to the one by Giant in Annandale.