Thursday, June 16, 2011

I can’t stop eating!

The best thing happened to me last night, food-wise, I was looking in our pantry and I found a bag of Honey Nut Cheerios.  Ok I know you were probably looking for some amazing recipe that I created that was scrawesome (super cool (or crazy) awesome), but no sorry to disappoint but you have no idea how happy it made me.  So for breakfast I had my absolute favorite:


This was after I got back from the gym.  Well it’s Thursday and it was even harder for me to get up and go to the gym, but I did it. I am dying to finish The Hunger Games, so instead of running this morning I did 40 minutes on the bike.  I rode for 13.72 miles! Woot, best part was that I got to read for 40 minutes.
We didn’t have any leftovers I could take from dinner last night, so today’s lunch is a hodgepodge of things.  I had a peach:


That my mommy got from the farmers market last weekend, YUM.


And a cereal bar from Trader Joes, an apple, Pineapple Cho-nola, and cantaloupe that my mom also got from the farmers market! Oh and obviously two pieces of chocolate from my bowl:


I FINISHED THE HUNGER GAMES DURING LUNCH TOO! OMG this book is amazing! I can’t wait to read the other two! Seriously great book, and it definitely left you wanting to read the next one.

Instead of P90x tonight I decided to do some interval runs outside with Ella. It was a nice change of pace and I know Ella loved it!  Afterwards I went to Home Depot with my mother in law to help her pick out tiles for her bathroom renovation! The tiles we picked out are going to look AWEEEEESOME! I will put picks up when the bathroom is done.

Dinner tonight was super yummy Trader Joe’s meal that I whipped up:

Orange chicken


Veggie spring rolls


And rice


I was going to make this last night, but since Erik didn’t get home until very late, I decided to save it for tonight.  I am glad I did because I was starving!  Tomorrow is my weekly lunch date with my beautiful mommy!

See you guys tomorrow!

No comments: