Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Hair cut!

Hello blog friends!  It’s been a looong day, one that has led me to conclude that I suck at being a girl. Haha. But I am getting ahead of myself.

This morning I woke up and my knee really hurt, but I decided to go to the gym anyway, YAY ME, and I am really glad I did.  I logged 3 miles on the elliptical and stretched a lot.  It felt really good, I decided it would be a better idea not to run on the treadmill. YAY for working out 4 days this week! I will most likely be taking tomorrow off from the gym, because I will be driving Erik to the metro.  He has been borrowing Diana’s car this week in order to get his car fixed. But it is ready and he can pick it up tomorrow!

Today I had lunch with my beautiful mommy! We got to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful weather!  We plan on having lunch again tomorrow! YAY!

After work I went to the salon to get a new haircut and some highlights.  So I mentioned before that I suck at being a girl, well here is why, #1 I never go get my hair done, ever! So when I called I told them I wanted a haircut and highlights and they set me up with an appointment.  Little did I know when you call to make the appointment you have to specify if you want partial highlights or full highlights, needless to say to my surprise I got full highlights.  And because I never go, I didn’t know any better until she was too far into highlighting my hair that I couldn’t tell her to stop.  It took about 2 hours to highlight my hair and cut it, but I think it was worth it. 


You can’t really see the highlights in my hair but you can see the cut.  I will try and get a better picture this weekend to post.  I love the length of it, my head feels 100 lbs lighter now *happy face*.

I got home and Erik had made a yummy Mushroom ravioli dinner…. Mmmm mmm mmm J He is the best! Well folks that is all for today, we are going to watch our recorded “The Voice” episodes!

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

I love the Voice!I'm team Adam. Love the new hair cut tooooo! -Jonesy

Dorsa said...

Hehe thanks. Omg I'm totally team Adam too! He has the strongest team!!! That and his voice is dreamy.