Friday, June 10, 2011

Fairfax Fair- Third Eye Blind!

Hello again blog friends! My tired eyes and body are still recovering from the amazing concert last night, so I did not wake up and head to the gym this morning.  Like I said yesterday, perhaps this was not a good week to start my new workout plan, I will restart it again next week. 

Today has been super busy, so this is going to be quite a long post, I apologize in advance.  Erik took today off of work, YAY, so I got to have lunch with Erik and my mommy!  On our way to lunch my mom and I saw this car that had some body damage to the trunk:


I don’t think the trunk was usable, and yes that is a Band-Aid on the car! We both thought it was really cute, so we took a picture of it, although you can’t really see the Band-Aid too well.  We went to Cafesano for lunch.  Oh man this place is fantastic, we must go again.  We had the Dip Sampler, which had red pepper humus and babaganoosh, YUM.


My mom and I had the Pesto Chicken Panini, which was faaaabbbbbulous:


And Erik had the Falafel, which was also really delish:


Really if you live or work in Reston, you need to go to this place; I will most definitely be going there again.  After work we headed over to Hyojon’s house to have some dinner before heading to the Fairfax Fair! We had a really great time, Third Eye Blind was the headline performer and they were amazing, as usual.




After a wonderful concert we walked around the fair a bit and headed to the carnival, Diana had a great time:



I don’t like carnival rides, because they scare me to no end, so we just walked around and people watched. I heart people watching, and a carnival is one of the best places to do that, haha.   Right before we left the fair, my sister and her friend got up on the karaoke stage and sang, ahh they were so cute!


Well folks I am beat, I hope everyone had a great Friday!

2 comments:

Chroang said...

You guys went to cafesano? funny, we went there a few times when i worked in reston. It was alright for me but my coworkers love the place.
What song did your sister sing?

Dorsa said...

They sang Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. Totally not an easy song to sing, and they should have chosen something else, but it was cute!