Saturday, June 4, 2011

More Football injuries, ugh!

Well let’s first start with this lovely breakfast Erik and I put together this morning!


close-up in case you wanted to see it closer haha.

2 hardboiled eggs, one English muffin with cheese for my egg sandwich, coffee and ½ of a grapefruit.

It was a perfect meal, the grapefruit really lighten the meal.  While I was cleaning up from breakfast, Ella was laying in her favorite spot, in the sun, watching people outside.



After breakfast, we headed over to Erik’s parent’s house to help his younger sister Lauren move into her own apartment! YAY.  I am so happy for her! She is joining us in the real world, I will just warn you Splory, its tough out here!




I didn’t take a picture of her new place yet, for 2 reasons, #1 its not fully decorated yet, and #2 we were super late to our football game so we had to hurry out the door. 

Football gets more and more frustrating every week.  We lost again this week, and I well take most of the blame for this one.  I dropped a lot of balls that should have been caught, some in the end zone.  But in my defense, I hadn’t played in a football game for a month.  I will have to practice with Erik in our backyard before next week’s game.  The only problem is that after the second play to me I jammed my thumb really bad, which might be part of the reason why I dropped a lot of passes.  I didn’t take a picture of my thumb because I don’t think you can really tell it’s swollen from the pictures. Also some guy on the opposing team decided we were playing tackle football and basically tackled Erik to the ground! It took a lot of self control for all of us not to explode on the guy, he was a jerk!

After the football game we headed over to Hyojon’s house for Kylie’s birthday party.  There was a giant princess castle moon bounce, and yes I did play in it.  When the kiddos went to bed we had a backstreet boys dance party, crazy raging party I know! It was a blasty blast!

Well I am exhausted, and I am off to bed.  I hope everyone had a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yaayy!! Thanks for helping me move!! That game was total poop, and that team was crazy. We will get them next time!!

Dorsa said...

Hey how does it feel to have your own place now? Is it all decorated? I want to take pictures to put up here hehe. :)