Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First day at my new job!! And a 10K!?

Well first of all yesterday when we went to National Harbor, Brandy and I went into the Peeps store and found this shirt:


I thought it was really cute, and sent a good message.

Today was my first day at my new job!!! It was super exciting. I woke up this morning and went to the gym. I only did 1.6 miles on the elliptical, but ran a mile on the treadmill. I realized I need to get there a bit earlier in order to do 3 miles on the elliptical and a mile on the treadmill and Abs. But it was really nice to workout in the morning and then go into work. I think it helped me get through a crazy first day.

My day consisted of lots of listening. Which wad fine because I know there is a lot of stuff I need to learn. It was just a tad overwhelming. I know I will be able to pick up on it, I just need to be patient, confident and keep asking questions.*happy face*

On a completely random and unrelated note, Erik and I are going to be running the Marine Corps 10k this year! We are really excited. I really want to be able to run a half marathon, but I think a 10k is a good place to start. Sean, Brandy and Luke are also going to be running it with us!!!

Alright folks its time for bed! Gotta get up early and hit the gym! Have a great night!

No comments: