Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Outdoor Movies!

Hello blog friends! I am going to keep this one short and sweet, because we have to head over to our friend Hyojon's house soon.

Nothing really exciting happening at work lately since this is my last week.  We haven't gone couponing all week, because I had no time this weekend to get my deals together. Two more days of work, then a nice long weekend and I start my new job on Tuesday! I can't wait until tomorrow, I am going to lunch at Aka Friscos with my wonderful lady friends at work.

Today for lunch I had the usual yummy turkey sandwich, on my new bread, which I want to mention is so good!



I was going to make some Mediterranean calzones but Luke is in town for a few more hours so we are going to get Pho with him for dinner. YUM! After dinner we are going to go to Hyojon's house to watch a movie in his backyard.  I think I can count this as #63 on my list of 101 in 1001!  He has set up an outdoor theater, complete with a big screen, a projector and surround sound speakers! Woot I can't wait.

Well folks that is all I have time for today, we are off to get our Pho on!

No comments: