Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yay its my birthday! I have the most amazing friends and family :) I mean I already knew that but I just wanted everyone else to know too. My lady friends at work took me out to lunch today :) We went to Mimi’s, Jamie and I love that place!  I had the Turkey Pesto Ciabatta and fries:



This picture was taken after I had already eaten half of the sandwich and all of my fries.  I saved this half for Erik...maybe...if it makes it home :) For dessert we had Mimi’s famous chocolate mousse:



mmm mmm mm delish. I had to wait until I got back into the office to eat it, because we only have 45 minutes for lunch, I will leave that one alone.

Also today is the 10 year anniversary of my owning my baby car, yes I know I still haven’t donated it yet.  I just can’t let it go :(.  It will probably be one of the hardest things on my 101 in 1001 days list. *sad*

Sandwich update, this is what was left of the earlier mentioned sandwich when I got home, do not judge me!



I had a lovely dinner with my closest friends tonight! We went and got Pho, Vietnamese noodle soup, delish!  While at dinner, I received some wonderful news, I will wait until tomorrow to blog about it though, I have to keep you guessing! 

After dinner we went over to Erik’s family’s house for cake! Anya bought be a really yummy carrot cake from The Swiss Bakery, where she works:


I am not the biggest fan of carrot cake, but this cake was so good!  It was a great day/night! We will go out an celebrate this weekend again :) Here is a picture of a few things my friends got me for my birthday, I love it!:



I hope everyone had a great day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: