Sunday, May 15, 2011

I heart Outlet Malls!

We woke up this morning and had our usual Sunday morning egg sandwich breakfast, which I will tell you this week was the most amazing one we have had!

 
 
Everything was done at the same time, so everything was warm and delish, I think we finally got our timing down to a T.  While we were cooking breakfast, I gave Ella a little ice cream treat.  She has never had one of these before, and I honestly didn’t know they existed until my friend Kirstie told me about them.



I love this picture, because her tongue is sticking out, haha it was perfect.  After we cleaned the house and Erik’s mowed the lawn, Sunny and Diana came over and we headed to Leesburg to go to the outlets! 
 

Erik wanted a pair of ZigTech shoes (shown above), and we wanted to see what they had at the Reebok outlet.  They had a pretty sweet deal, buy 1 pair get the second 50% off, or you could buy 2 pairs and get the third one for free.  We decided we didn’t need three new pairs of shoes, so we did the first deal.  I was going to get a pair of ZigTech shoes as well, but decided I wanted to try the RunTone  shoes that Reebok makes (also shown above).  They are supposed to tone key muscles in your legs, so we will see if they really work, I am excited to try them out.  It might have to wait a while, because it is supposed to rain everyday this week, ugh.  I will let you know how they work out.

We also went to Ann Taylor, and Banana Republic, and both Diana and I got a work shirt at both locations.  Oh ya we also got these sweet zip up hoodies from Under Armor, which were originally $70, we got them for $20!  Diana and I got the same white one, Erik got a blue one, and Sunny got a off white hoodie.  I call this outlet adventure a GREAT SUCCESS!  

Well its raining and our softball games are cancelled *boo*, so we are going to stay in and watch some tv! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: