Thursday, May 12, 2011

I have been waiting a few years...

but it finally happened!! I GOT A NEW JOB! yay yay yay! And it couldn’t have come at a better time, with gas prices rising everyday, I have managed to successfully accomplish # 1 on my 101 in 1001 list. I have reduced my commute from 100 miles a day to 30!

I also want to take this time to thank all my family and friends for their support! And mostly to my amazing hubby who has supported me so much through this time, and well everyday since the day I met him. :) I love you! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!
This is going to be a major professional shift for me, as I go from a design engineering position to a software engineering position. I have a lot to learn, but I know I have a lot of people in my life who have the ability to help me. I can’t wait to start this adventure! Thank you again to everyone, I am truly blessed!

No comments: