Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo! - Yesterday, haha-

Soo, my mom says she liked my blog better when I had a lot of food pictures up :)

 So here you go mommy!

 


Last night we invited my mom and sister to come over for some Cinco de Mayo festivities.  I made tacos/burritos, and my mom brought the avocados and margarita stuff (the most important ingredient to dinner!).  We had a great time. The tacos were really really yummy and Erik made some amazing margaritas! mm mm mm!

After dinner we watched the recording of the season premier of  “The Voice”, I really like that show.  If you haven’t tuned in for that show, I highly recommend it.  I like it so much better than American Idol, because everyone who comes onto the show has a great voice.  They have already done their screenings, so that there aren’t any “William Haongs”. 

This week I got some pretty sweet deals on mousse! I got 4 cans of mousse for $4: 

2 Pantene ones and 2 Herbal Essences ones, here are the deals

Aussie or Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner 10.1-13.5 oz, styler 6-14 oz 2/$5.97 = $2 Ecb (limit 1)
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found in the P&G Everyday savings book
Pay $3.97
Get back a $2 Ecb
Final cost $0.99 each!

Pantene Pro-V shampoo, conditioner 12.6 oz, styler 5.7-11.5 oz 2/$5.97 = $1 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $3/2 coupon found in the 5/1 PG
Pay as low as $3.97
Get back a $1 Ecb
Final cost $0.98 each!

That was pretty exciting! If you know me and my hair, you know that I use a lot of mousse, and at $5 a pop they are pretty expensive, so this is a really great deal for me!

Well folks, I hope everyone has a great Friday!!

No comments: