Friday, May 6, 2011

Date Night :)

Tonight Erik and I had a date night! I love date nights!!!! We went to Z Burger for dinner, YUM, and I obviously have no picture to post because we ate our dinner in record time. So I will show you someone else's Z burger picture I found on the interwebs:


I mean we were in and out of Z burger in 20 minutes, and I think it took them a good 15 minutes to get our food to us! haha. Don't judge it was around 8pm and we were STARVING. After dinner we went to see Thor in 3D. It was a pretty good movie, and we even got to wear really awesome 3D glasses. Our date night wasn't your traditional get dressed up nice and go out to a nice restaurant date night, and we loved it!
Well folks that is all for tonight!

Question: What is your favorite thing to do on date night?

No comments: