Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

I want to wish all the mom’s out there a wonderfully happy Mother’s Day, especially my mommy, who is in fact the best mom in the whole world.  I love my mom more than any words could ever describe. 

 We had a fabulous Mother’s Day dinner which consisted of steak, mashed potatoes, veggies and corn on the cob.  Annnndd because the weather was so nice we got to eat outside :).  My mom also got the most wonderful Chocolate Tuxedo Mousse cake from Costco. oh man, Costco NEVER disappoints me, it was fabulous.  Obvi no picture, because the cake was gone as soon as I took it out of the fridge. haha.

 After we ate, Erik started the fire in our outdoor fire pit and we sat around it and talked for a few hours, until it was time for our softball games.  This weeks shirt theme was pink, figures it would be the week I couldn’t play we wear my favorite color!  But I gave Erik my favorite pink softball shirt, I have had this shirt since I was about 12 years old.


 
Doesn’t he look cute in pink!? hehe. I love it!  Well unlike our football game, we lost both of our softball games, in baaad fashion too :( The team we played was filled with a bunch of you know whats.  Very unsportsmanlike!  Needless to say, I had a few choice words for them throughout the game.  I am really really hoping my leg will get better this week, so that I can play next weekend!

Well folks, that is all for today. I hope everyone had a great Mother’s Day!

No comments: