Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello blog friends! It is super hot outside!  We wanted to go to the pool, but well we just didn’t.  I am not ready to be in a bathing suit yet, but I think after a few gym sessions I will be ok.  Speaking of the gym, Erik and I joined Gold Gym again, yay # 64 on my 101 in 1001!


Ella has had a very very busy past couple of days, last night at Erik’s party we had 3 other dogs here playing with Ella.  This is what she is currently doing and has been doing all day:





Today at the gym I jogged on the elliptical for 30 min, 3 miles, then hopped onto the treadmill and ran for .8 miles.  I wanted to run a full mile but I was so pooped, lame excuse I know.  I have decided to go to the gym before work instead of doing P90x. I think I need more of a cardio workout, than the ones that are a part of the P90x workout.  So as of now, cardio at the gym is the way to go.  I will throw in a few P90x workouts here and there just to mix it up.  I missed the gym, I can’t wait to take a few of the classes at Gold’s!
For dinner tonight we went to a place called Ketchup at National Harbor with Hyojon.  The food was okay, I got a giant salad, and Erik got a BBQ chicken sandwich. After dinner we walked around National Harbor for a while before heading over to Top Golf for a game of mini golf.


It was a lot of fun, and I WON! I hit a hole in one on the last hole which sealed my win!  I think mini golf is a nice summer low key summer activity.

Well folks its late and I start my new job tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments: