Friday, July 8, 2011

Vapiano’s is amazing!


Hello friends! A few of my friends have been ranting and raving about Vapiano’s for a while now, and they opened a new one at Reston town center, so my mom and I decided to go there for our Friday lunch date!

They weren’t kidding, this place is ah-mazing!  You walk in and they hand you a “credit card” which you take up to the different stations (pasta, pizza, Panini, salad), and you order what you want and they scan your card.  Everything that you order is placed on that card, and when you are all done, you take it to the register and they ring you up.  It’s amazing because you don’t have to wait for a waiter to come by, and deal with that shenanigans.  


They have an extensive menu, so picking out what you want to eat is near impossible.  I decided on the chicken pesto pizza (duh, I love anything pesto),



And my mom got FILETTO DI MANZO E RUCOLA (Filet Of Beef, Fresh Vegetables, Mushrooms, Arugula)



Yum yum yummy! Both dishes were fantastic!  After we ate we walked over to a shop called Lou Lou, and I got this awesome bracelet


And my mom got herself earrings, a bracelet and a ring.  My sister couldn’t go with us this week because she had to watch one of my mom’s friend’s kids, but we plan on going back to Vapiano’s next Friday with her!

I was so full after lunch all I wanted to do was go home and nap, but I had to go back to work and crank out some more code.  Normally I would have been excited for another birthday at work but I was stuffed so I couldn’t enjoy the birthday cake as I normally would have:


It looked good!  After work we headed over to my mom’s house for dinner:


Delish, as usual, this was rice with chicken, and green beans. Oh man this is one of my favs! Ha, I forgot to mention, before dinner we went to Petco to get Ella a crate that we can keep at my mom’s house and when we got back Ava decided she wanted to hang out in it:




It was a fantastic day! I hope everyone had a great day!!

No comments: