Sunday, July 3, 2011

A bike ride and a BBQ

Hello guys! Sorry this is going to be super short.  This morning we got up early and headed out for a bike ride with Sunny and Diana:


Apparently it had stormed last night (I slept through it), so the trails were really wet.  I didn’t take an after picture, because it was not pretty haha, we were covered in mud, but we had a great time!

We did a few loads of laundry and headed to the pool for a few hours with my mom, sister, and Erik’s mom.  I love the sun, and it was so hot out today that the pool felt heavenly! I took a sweet nap, I think it was only for 20 minutes, but it felt so good. 

Afterwards, we went to DC to Philippe and Oriana’s house for a BBQ.  All I have to say is that there was enough meat to feed 100 people, and it was soooooooooooooooo good:


There was plenty of other food there, but I was so caught up in great conversation that I didn’t even think to take more pictures.  If Philippe puts pictures on facebook I will put them up here. But for now here is another picture of the grill:


Alright folks that is all for today! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments: