Sunday, July 24, 2011

Car update!

Hi friends! Sorry this update is a few days late but we have been super busy :).

I received a call from the Auto Body place, and they told me that there was around $10,000 worth of damage to my car!!!!!!!! Holy ****.  Because the quote was so high Allstate wants one of the adjusters to go out and take a look at the car, aka we won't know the status of my car until Monday or Tuesday. Bleh!  I don't wish this frustration on anyone... ever! I would like to move on with my life please. I also don't really think my shoulder is getting any better. Which is also awesome because I would love to have surgery and not be able to do anything I  love this fall.

Ok sorry for all the negativity. I'm done now.

On a MUCH happier note, my family from Iran is here again!!! YAY,  we have been shopping, playing kinect and going to the pool all weekend! Good times.  

Tonight we had Lauren's birthday dinner *yay*.  Her mom and I made some deilsh lasagna for the whole family, and her mom got her a yummy ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.

Overall it's been a good weekend, hopefully we will get some positive news this coming week, and my physical therapy starts to make a more positive impact on my shoulder!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the lasagna, it ws awesome, amazing! Cake was awesome too :)