Sunday, July 31, 2011

Busch Gardens!


We went to Busch Gardens on Saturday with my sissy, cousin, and our friends Brandon and Erin! We had such a great time! I warn you there are a lot of pictures in this post haha, perhaps to make up for the lack of pictures the last few days.




Another one of my 101 in 1001 knocked off of my list.  I took my sister to an amusement park, we had never gone together before.  


hehe look at how cute they are :)




 Also some more adorable people.. haha

I did not eat this giant cake, but I thought it deserved a picture, it was HUGE, please refer to the Elmo cupcake behind it for a size reference.


This is what I ate for lunch:


More cuteness:








After Busch Gardens we went to a place called Pierces Pit, most delish BBQ ever! 


Aaaahhh what a great day, we topped off a great day by going to the movies and FINALLY watching part 2 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! O.M.G. was it awesome! I wouldn't mind going to see it again!

______________________________

Sunday morning we woke up and headed to Cracker Barrel for some yummy brunch.  I failed to take pictures, because well I was hungry and I didn't think about it haha. We were so full the rest of the day that we didn't really want to eat a big meal for dinner, so when we went to Trader Joe's we picked up this little number:



It was the perfect amount of food for us!  And it was really good. The spicy California Rolls with Veggie tempura were my fav. We will most definitely be getting this again!

Alright folks that is all for the weekend. We would like to thank Brandon and Erin for being such wonderful hosts :) We had a great time, and cannot wait to see you guys again!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I've never been toe Busch Gardens, but I've always wanted to go. I love roller coasters and amusement parks! Maybe one day I'll take my sister there. We usually go to six flags great adventure since it's so close. Looks like you had an awesome time! Especially since you finished with Harry Potter!

Lauren said...

Those Roller Coasters look siiiccckkk!!!! So awesome!