Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday little Ella!


This is our little Ella when she was just a few days old. O.M.G. I always forget how cute and little she was!  When I go back through puppy pictures it really makes me want to get another puppy!


This is hands down one of my favorite pictures of her, haha. It showcases her personality so well.  hehe. Today she turns 2, and I can't believe it! Time flies when you are having fun!



my my where does the time go? She is still just as sweet as she was when she was a shy little baby. AH I love her! hehe.

Yesterday, I found out my car was in fact totaled *sad*, so I went down to the body shop to get the last few things out of my car:


Oh man look at what they did to my poor baby. I like to remember her like this:


Stupid old lady. Please listen to me when I say, if you have a grandmother who is over the age of 70 and is STILL driving, please take her licence away!  You might and probably will save someone's life! On my way back from the Auto Body place I stopped by Subway and grabbed a Spicy Italian:


yummy!  After work, my sister and cousin and I went to the BMW dealership and test drove an X3.  I loved the way it drove.  It was very similar to my 325... I need to also test drive an MDX to see which one I like better.  We decided to get an SUV, because we figured it would be more practical in the long run. Who knows I might change my mind before I actually buy the car.  Man I forgot how stressful buying a car actually was.

Alright well that is all for now, I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthdayyy Binky!!!