Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to work

Hello friends!

I went back to work today! It was really scary driving past the spot of the accident, but I managed.  We are still waiting for the other lady to call her insurance company so that they can determine fault (hers) and give me my rental car!  I am borrowing my sister's car while she is at soccer camp.

Sorry I have been terrible at taking pictures the past few days, but take a picture of my yummy cereal combo in our new Jumbo Mugs!


Everything tastes better in a jumbo mug hehe.  I still have this annoying pain in my shoulder which is preventing me from running *sad*, so I scheduled an appointment tomorrow morning to get it checked out.  I hope there isn't anything wrong with it, but I want to be 100% sure.  I am hoping to be back on track with my 10K training by the end of this week or at least by next week!  I am ready to move past this accident.

Before lunch today I had to go to the auto body place to do a "walk around" of my car before they started doing work on it.  I asked the lady if she thought they could fix my car and she said that she had seen worse and she thinks they can fix it! That is unless they start working on it and realize there is more damage internally. She said she would call me by the end of the week to let me know what was going on. We shall see.

I can't wait until the end of this week because my family from Iran is coming again!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay!

Alright well that is all for me today, I promise I will post more pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I eat out of giant mugs too!! They're perfect bowls for cereal messes. I really hope that the doctor says that you can start your 10k training plan sooner rather than later. I'm excited for you and I hope your shoulder is okay!

Dorsa said...

:) I have been wanted those giant mugs forevvver.. and I never knew where to get them from... now I know haha.

thanks you are sweet :) *crossing my fingers*. I wanna get back into the swing of things! I hope your xrays went well :)