Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Car Shopping...

Car shopping has got to be one of the most stressful forms of shopping ever! ugh. I can't decide what I want, and I feel like no matter what car I choose, a week later there will be a car on some dealership lot that will be a better deal than the one I bought. That being said, I went to a dealership and looked at a few cars, and couldn't find one I liked so the search continues.

Another problem I have is that I don't know when I will be getting my check from the insurance company so even if I did find one I liked, I can't really pull the trigger on it. Okay anyway on to food!

Has anyone ever tried these:


well don't. Ok well I didn't like them one bit, perhaps they would be better on top of some rice, but I tried them plain and yuck:


I was really hoping they were going to be good too. ah Oh well. I ate about a third of the package before throwing it out.  I hate wasting food, but the smell of it was making me sick.  I had this for lunch instead:


awesome! I know this is probably horribly bad for me, but I needed sugar and this is all we had other than coke and root beer (yuck).

Our friend Luke is in town for a wedding this weekend, so we took him out for a pre-birthday dinner.  We got Pho! Duh.  Instead of getting the chicken Pho I got the # 31 which was noodles, grilled chicken, cucumbers, carrots and lettuce.YUM. I think this is what I will be getting from now on. It.is.so.good. Sorry I didn't take a picture of it, but I am sure you will see it debut on here soon, (prob next week, Luke is obsessed with Pho).

Alright well, that is all for me today.  Bedtime, more car shopping tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I hate when I feel stressed out about buying something. I always feel like I'm going to make the wrong choice! Usually everything works out fine though, and I'm sure it will for you.