Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy Friday off!

I have been soooo busy today. I got up this morning and after Erik left for work I started my workout. After my workout was done I headed out into our backyard to plant my flowers and mulch the garden! Boy was that a crazy long task. I started at 9:30am and finished up around 2:00pm. I did take a break from 10:30am- 12 pm, to do some other things I needed to get done.

But I pushed my lunch back, because I wanted to finish all the gardening and take a shower before I sat down to eat. I didn’t think it would take as long as it did, but it was well worth it! Here are a few pictures of our yard:


I am very proud of my work :) Job well done, if I do say so myself! I had a yummy turkey sandwich after my shower, and then decided to head out to Giant to get some groceries for the week. I took the Giant ad and planned our meals around what was on sale, and what we had a lot of, and I saved $20 and was under our weekly budget by $30!!!! Great Success!


When I got home I hung around with Ella a bit before Erik got home from work :) We watched some tv and had Hot Dogs for dinner, before we headed out to the Nationals game with our friends Nalini and Sundeep. We had a great time and we had pretty great seats. Next time we go, I will check the weather and bring my softball glove. Every time the ball was hit we would freak out a bit because none of us had brought a glove and we were close enough that we could have gotten hit by a foul ball.


After the game, we met up with my friend Melissa (who came to stay with us for the weekend) and our other friends for Sarah’s birthday at Murphy’s Irish Pub! We had so much fun, Murphy’s is always a good time!


Well it’s late and I am tired! Talk to you guys tomorrow!!!

No comments: