Monday, April 11, 2011

89 Degrees in April?!

Mother nature is honestly confused.  The 89 degree day was nice, it was a bit humid but I am not complaining. I saw this at costco today:



Has anyone ever heard of this stuff? It seems genius and super logical, why didn’t I think of foam in the gutters?!  It is on sale until May, $10 off, we are still debating on whether or not to get it.  Any ideas?

We took Ella for a walk because it was so nice out, and she loved it!  When we got back I did not want to work out at all, but Erik motivated me to do the work out.  I had Core Synergistics last night, while Erik had Chest & Back.  The workout made me sore this morning, so it did what it was supposed to!  Since it was so hot I didn’t want to turn the oven on and make the Orange Glaze salmon, so instead we had Chicken Salad Sandwiches.  They were yummy, sorry no picture.

Alright folks, House is on! I hope everyone has a good night!

No comments: