Monday, April 25, 2011

Summer is here??

Mother nature is really throwing me a curveball.  I am not 100% complaining but I would really like to have a couple of months of spring weather with no humidity.  It was really really nice today, I wish I didn’t have to sit at a cube inside all day.  It was a bit too hot to drive home with the windows open *sad face* but I got to talk to my bestest friend Bethany on the phone on my drive home, so it wasn’t all too bad :). 

Today during lunch Kirstie and I went to Super Fresh, and got a sweet B1G1 free deal on 93% fat free ground beef. I got 7 lbs of beef for $18, sweeeet.  I might go back later this week to get more.
 
Tonight’s dinner was nice and light:



 Lemon & Pepper chicken, Rice, and veggies.

The chicken was perfectly cooked, as usual, and had a lovely lemon pepper taste.  Before dinner I did the P90x Legs & Back routine, and Erik did the Chest & Back routine. I will be sore tomorrow! 

Well we are going to watch The Event! Hope everyone has a great night!

Has anyone found any good coupon deals this week? (Brenda? anything?!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Nom nom dinner!

I already hit up rite aid:

4 thermacare heat wraps, 4 twix bars (baaaaad idea hahah), listerine (we were out, hope to stockpile when its lower but still a pretty good deal 3.99), veet wax strips. All for 5.44.

Could have gotten more twix for free but really don't need them. I made a slip up, and didn't bring in my whole binder and could have used a $3 off $15 survey coupon :( also forgot to print an extra $1 off veet video rewards And I didn't read the fine print on a separate coupon for veet. Boo still not bad if I can straighten it all out.

I fought a pee lie $4 off blink drops and got a $4 money maker as well as dove antiperspirant for free at cvs on Sunday.

I think I'll hit up cvs once more for razors and safe way for free nivea chapstick. Maybe even target for mio have $2 off.

Can't wait to see how you do!!

Dorsa said...

niiice finds Brenda. I think I need to hit up cvs. There wasn't really anything I wanted this week, but you have inspired me to get out there and get something good!

I did see the free nivea chapstick, that stuff is amazing!