Saturday, March 26, 2011

What do you do when you have too many eggs?

You make omelets!!!

Well technically this is only the picture of the veggies we sautéed for our omelets, but you get the general idea. Erik and I woke up this morning and looked in our fridge, which honestly has nothing in it, and realized we had way too many eggs which were going to expire soon, so we decided to make omelets. They were HUGE, yummy and kept me full until dinner, kinda, we snacked a little during the day.

After our yummy breakfast we met up with Sunny and Diana and went for a nice long bike ride. Towards the end of the ride we lost Sunny and Diana and ended up searching for them, after about 30 minutes we decided to head home, hoping that they would be there and they were! We hung around a bit before Sunny and Diana left to go to the airport to pick up Diana’s parents (Bob and Dad, as we like to call them).

Afterwards, Erik and I left to go to Peter’s house, Erik’s co-worker. Him and his wife just bought a new house and they were having a housewarming party. Their house was super cute, and we are really glad we went. Another one of Erik’s co-workers John, had given Peter an amazing pulled pork recipe, so I asked him for it, and I can’t wait to make it for one of our summer parties, I promise it will NOT disappoint. We had a great time hanging out with everyone at the party, but we had to leave early because we were going to a family friend’s house for dinner and we were late. I didn’t take pictures of dinner because it would have been really weird, considering they are not very close family friends. It was great to hang out with my family again, and my cousin Farid finally opened up a bit and starting talking to Erik about cars in English! I can’t wait until the summer when he comes back here to stay for the school year!

Anyway, I am beat, I am off to bed! I hope everyone had a great day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: