Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thirsty Thursday?- Day 10

All I want to do today is curl up on my couch and read my Kindle. My current book is " Water for Elephants", which was recommend by my bestest friend Bethany.

My amazing husband gave me this kindle for Christmas, and I love it. I debated with myself for a long time as to whether I wanted a Kindle or not, afterall who doesn't love the smell of a new book... but when I realized that my books were going to start overflowing our office, I decided to ask for a Kindle. Sometimes I walk into a bookstore to get a hint of that new book smell....I kid kid.. ok no really I do, maybe they should make a "New Book" scented air freshener.

Anyway, rainy days make me want to read :)

The headlight of my car is out, and during lunch today I went to sears to get a new headlight and replace it. I got the new headlight, but when we opened the hood of my car (in the pouring rain) we discovered that I need a wrench in order to take off the headlight. So with a total fail we headed back to work. After work Kirstie called me on my way to the gas station and told me to pull over, because she had the wrench we needed to unscrew my headlight. Long story short in the pouring rain (again) at the 7-11 gas station, Kirstie and I were in a battle with my headlight. We eventually put the headlight back into place (after a battle, the headlight might have won a couple rounds, but we won the battle) and I was off to sit in traffic on my way home. Thank you Kirstie for helping me! :)

That's all for today, everyone have a happy rainy day!

No comments: