Friday, March 25, 2011

My family is amazing!

I took today off so that I could spend the day with my aunt! I woke up this morning and put Erik’s lunch together, yummy leftovers from last night, fed Ella and threw some laundry in the wash, all before 8am! Then I did my “Core Synergistics” P90x workout, and discovered that I am out of P90x shape, we plan on fully doing P90x again after my family leaves. After my workout and shower, I headed over to my mom’s house to pick up my aunt. We went to Fair Oaks and walked around for a good 4 hours, going in and out of stores, window shopping. It was awesome, I love spending time with my family. I took her into Williams and Sonoma, and we sampled a vegetable soup that the lady had just made, did you know they had full kitchens inside the store?, crazy. The soup was so amazing, and there were no special ingredients in it, but she had cooked it in a cast iron pot, which she says is the reason why it was so tasty. Apparently the cast iron pots hold in the flavors of the vegetables, who knew? I took a picture of the ingredients from their cookbook but I might have to go back there and buy the book to try other things. My mom met us at Fair Oaks for lunch around 2, and we went to Corner Bakery, one of my favorite places. I had the Pomodoro chicken sandwich. YUM!


My uncle and cousin just got back from their 3 day trip to New York, so dinner was at my mom’s house. She ordered and picked up food from “Moby Dick”. I’m not sure if you have ever eaten there but they have some delicious Kabobs.





I forgot to take a picture of dinner until the very end, so this picture is of what was left.



Okay that is all for today! I hope everyone had a great day!

No comments: