Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I love free money

Look what I found in the mail pile this morning:

I used it to buy this:its a seat cushion for my bike, and it was free! I also got rubber cleat replacements for my cleats, because I have metal cleats in them right now and last practice I stepped on Hyojon’s foot. Yea, I don’t think that felt too good. I have a love/hate relationship with Sports Authority, because I want a lot of things in that store but I really don’t need them. For example, today I saw some awesomely lime green long socks, and I wanted to get them for our football games (I will probably end up getting them, but I wanted to wait to see what color our shirts are). And I have a sick obsession with workout clothes, I don’t know why, but I love them. Anyway, I try and stay away from Sports Authority because it is way to tempting for me to buy stuff in there.

Speaking of workout clothes, Erik and I will be starting our P90x workouts again on Monday the 4th, but it will be a modified version of P90x because we won’t want to be inside on the weekends and Yoga is too long, here is our plan for the first 4 weeks (I feel like if I put it in writing I will stick to it):

Dorsa’s Workout Schedule:

Monday- Core Synergistics

Tuesday- Plyometrics

Wednesday- Shoulders & Arm + Ab Ripper

Thursday- Kenpo X

Friday- Legs & Back + Ab Ripper

Weekends- Bike ride, Football, Softball, etc.


Erik’s Workout Schedule

Monday- Back & Biceps + Ab Ripper

Tuesday- Plyometrics

Wednesday- Shoulders & Arm + Ab Ripper

Thursday- Kenpo X

Friday- Legs & Back + Ab Ripper

Weekends- Bike ride, Football, Softball, etc.

Also starting Monday I will be making dinner’s from the “Best of Clean Eating” book I bought. I am pretty excited, we have 7 weeks until our wedding season begins, so we have to get into shape!

Daily Chobani Update

Today I had a Raspberry Chobani, and it was also delish, certainly not as good as the pomegranate or mango, but it ranks high on my list, probably fourth, behind peach.

Tonight for dinner we went over to my mom's house for some more yummy persian food, Eggplant, chicken, tomatoes and rice:

I still don't know what I want to do about my baby car... I cried all the way home tonight just thinking about donating the car and not having it in the driveway. It was a gift from my parents when I turned 16, and it means a lot to me. Maybe we will just take the cd player out and keep it, ugh I don't know. I better get to sleep before the waterworks start again. Night!

No comments: