Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Spring is finally here! After work because the sun was still shinning I sat outside looking through my Clean Eating cookbook while I enjoyed a delish Harpoon Celtic Ale.

I haven’t mentioned this yet, but last week I ordered three rings (for my mom, sister and I) in honor of my dad. It is a love knot, with my dad’s birthstone in the middle of it. Well yesterday they tried to deliver it and we obviously weren’t home, so I went today to pick them up at the UPS store. After we pick the package up, I get back in the car and open it to find that there is only one ring in the box. We drove back to the UPS store to ask them what was going on and they said that according to their records they hadn’t even shipped the other two rings yet! Seeing how my dad’s five year anniversary is tomorrow, I really wanted to have them beforehand. Ugh! So I called Overstock and they said they would ship out two new rings, but that they wouldn’t be at my house for at least 5-10 days! I am so unbelievably disappointed, words cannot even explain it.

After that fiasco we went out to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Sean, Brandy, Hyojon, Trina and Kevin, the guy that took the picture of all of us kinda sucked so its not a really good picture, but you get the idea.

It was really great to see everyone and hang out with them, both Erik and I needed a relaxing evening, and we got it so we were happy!

My Day 17 picture, is obviously in honor of St. Patrick’s Day:

I hope everyone had a great day!

No comments: