Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Results are in...

And they are not too good :(. Unfortunately out team did not do too well, here is where we stand:

Weight Loss- 196 out of 368
Exercise Min.- 196 out of 368
Pedometer Steps- 222 out of 409

I think I need to step it up a bit myself, there were a lot of variables that prevented us from doing well these last two weeks. One of our teammates was sick with the flu for an entire week, although she still put in really good numbers. And another one of our teammates went skydiving, and her pedometer broke, haha. Anyway, I’m not too worried.

Last night we finally made it out to get Pho! Erik had to work until 7:30 *sad face*, but he made it home in time to meet for Pho. It was as usual, amazing! We were bad, and starving, so we ordered a fried roll (always a good decision). I should have taken pictures, because Luke ordered 2 complete meals, although I am really not surprised. Afterwards we went to Breeze Bakery Cafe, and Erik and I shared a small Mango Gelato, again I forgot to take a picture. Gelato is quite expensive, the small was literally the size of a golf ball, and it cost $3, but it was super delish.

I woke up SUPER late today, so I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, not a good way to start the day. But the week is almost over! We also haven’t been working out at all this week, not good. Tonight is “Plyometrics” for me and “Back & Biceps” for Erik.

Not pictures today, but tonight for dinner I am making Orange Chipotle Chicken with brown rice (WW points 7), look for the pictures tomorrow!

Oh yes also today’s Living Social deal is $9 for TWO movie tickets at Fandango.com !! GET IT
http://livingsocial.com/deals/28498?ref=email-jp&rpi=6656910

That's all for for today! Have a great day!

No comments: