Sunday, March 27, 2011

I woke up to this...

Can you believe it “snowed”?! ugh, my poor little flowers, although it did melt before 9am, haha. Oh well, I am hoping spring comes back soon, I am so totally over the winter weather.

We went over to my mom’s house for brunch with my family! I made some waffles, and Erik made some eggs. My aunt, uncle and cousin had never had waffles before, and I think they liked them. We have been trying to think of different foods to make for my family to try that they have never had. After brunch we ran, not literally, back home so that I could start making dinner. We invited Erik’s family and my family over for dinner, so that his family could have a chance to meet mine. Tonight I am making Cilantro Chicken with Tomato Avocado Salsa. This recipe is a long time favorite of ours, and by long time I mean since last year, but really it is amazing. I had to do some prep work, because we heading over to the mall, and I didn’t want to feel rushed when I get home from the mall.

Well we are off, I hope everyone has a great day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Believe me, I am so ready for spring. When we took Cody for a walk on Saturday, I saw little particles floating through the air. I said to Alec "Hmm, i thought it would be too early for pollen..." He looked at me and said, "um... that's snow."

Darnit.

So ready for warm weather. Looks like your plants are, too!