Friday, February 25, 2011

Road Trip!


Two new things I am now obsessed with: Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal, and Orbitz new Strawberry Remix Gum. Oh dear, so good. Sorry I had to share!

Well, I left work early yesterday in preparation for our weekend trip to Daivs, WV. I am going to make a disclaimer right now, that the next few posts will not contain healthy foods, haha, oh well. So after leaving work, I packed our stuff to go snowboarding, took Ella for a walk, and gave her a bath. I packed her stuff up in my car and headed over to my mom’s house to drop her off for the weekend.

After I got home and we packed the car, we went to Taco Bell for a quick dinner. And believe me when I say it was quick, we were in and out of there in less than 20 min, and I think we waited for our food for about 12 min. Record Taco Bell consumption time (kids please don’t try that at home, Erik and I are trained professional eaters). Afterwards we headed over to our friend James’s house, were we were meeting the rest of our group, Sunny, Diana, James and Mari. James had some sweet Tetris moves while packing the Suburban (I forgot to take a picture), and before we knew it we were on our way to Davis, WV. I do not recommend driving at night, on a mountain, in fog. Super scary, but James got us there safe and sound, thank you James.

We unloaded the car and called it a night! Check back tomorrow for snowboarding day 1.

No comments: