Tuesday, February 24, 2009

YippiE!

I ordered our wedding invitations yesterday! I should be receiving the proofs via email by the end of this week. Their website says to allow 2-3 days for production, then most likely 4-6 business days for delivery, which puts us in the middle of March when we should receive them. After we get them in the mail I have to figure out who is going to address all of the invitations.

My friend from work, (yes I know I made friends here I love this place) Deirdre said Kinko’s will give me a quote online and then I can go from there. I went to this place my other friend Jamie from work (I know two friends, and women) recommended I go called The Paper Source. They had really awesome paper, envelopes, and really all sorts of trinkets there. I will have to look into how much it will cost if I get them to print our menus and/or addresses for the invitations.

Oh yea and Saturday Cherie and I are going to look at flowers! PS. I cannot believe its almost March!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm excited about this summer! Holy wow it is almost march!!