Monday, February 23, 2009

Floors and doors

I know I promised I would put pictures of our floors up last week but I completely forgot to take pictures this past weekend. Here is what our floors look like!!!!



They look so amazing; I can’t wait to start putting furniture in our house. We are almost ready to order our kitchen cabinets! After we put in the order for our cabinets it should only take them 10 days to come in! Then we can tear out the rest of the lower cabinets and start running some electrical and all that good stuff.

Last weekend we also put the new doors on all the bedrooms, and by “we” I mean Erik and Luke. I had the day off Friday so I went to our house and painted the doors.

Look under "floors" for more pictures.

1 comment:

Diana and Sunny said...

YEssssss! finally. i like.