Friday, March 6, 2009

Crown Molding and Invitations!

This past weekend we put up some of the crown molding in the bedrooms and Erik re-grouted the bathroom.  Putting up crown molding is a LOT harder than it looks; the angles do not make any logical sense. After a great deal of frustration we finally got the hang of it and managed to put up crown molding in 2 of the rooms.  Hopefully we can finish that up this coming weekend, but we have to wait and see if the tools are available for us to use.

 

Our mom’s came over and helped clean off the haze on the bathroom tiles, which was left over after the re-grouting.



 

Six months to go until the Big Day!  I order the invitations last week and approved the proofs, which means the invitations are set to arrive at my house this Friday!  I have Friday off so I will take that time to figure out how I am going to go about addressing the envelopes.  I have 3 months to address them (or have someone address them) before I mail them out at the end of May.

 

Also a quick reminder: Please book your hotel rooms ASAP.  The contact information for the hotel can be found on the left hand side of this page.  

4 comments:

Diana and Sunny said...

Our room is booked. BTW, shwat do you need corks for?

Anya-mind said...

yay crown molding how nice.

Diana and Sunny said...

BTW, I'm not sure if I'm the only one to notice, but our moms look scary alike from that angle.

Diana and Sunny said...

Although, I should add that Mom Seubert's fun, paint-splattered denim half-sleeve shirt is a dead giveaway.