Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reception Venue Booked!

Yes it is true; we booked our reception site this week. I supposed the title made it seem like it was book by someone else. This means that we have a definitive date! Mark your calendars August 29, 2009 at Top of the Town. We will not be sending out our save the dates for a while but I wanted to mention the date so you guys could start getting as excited as we are, haha. I signed the contract and faxed it over to them on Monday and I mailed them the check (yuck) on Tuesday.

We have yet to go see Jefferson Court, the new place we are thinking of having our Ceremony. Luke’s Aunt Cherie knows a guy who owns the building where Jefferson Court is. Supposedly it is a courtyard, with nice flowers and ivy. I am hoping to go see it sometime either this weekend or next week. I will let you know when that happens, and put pictures up. If that does not work out I will have to wait until August 29,2008 to send out a site use request form to the national parks department in DC for the Netherlands Carillion.



Joke I heard last night at my softball game: (I don’t exactly know how the beginning goes but you can really make anything up for this one, here goes, make sure you say the answer out loud to yourself)

Q: What did the Brown Chicken say to the Brown Cow?

A: Brown-chica Brown-Cow

Ahhh so clever, I wish I could take credit for that one but I cannot. Well that is all for now, keep checking back for more updates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow I was wondering what anya was talking about when she told me that joke!!

Anya-mind said...

brooownnn-chicken browwnnn-cooowwwww. love you shmishmorhsman.

Kelly said...

i love the joke!! especially because it involves a cow. that is all.