Monday, June 16, 2008

Engagement Party

We had our Engagement party this past Sunday the 15th. Unfortunately we did not take many pictures. (It was Anya's job and we were all too involved in Mario Kart and Unbeatable Banzuke to remember).  However, it seemed like everyone had a great time. The food was amazing, my mom and grandma did an amazing job with everything and I want to thank them again. THANKS MOMMY! To everyone that came thank you so much for coming and to those that could not make it thank you for the calls, you were all in our thoughts. 

On another note Erik and I took our moms, Ava and Anya to Top of the Town and they loved it! I am going to finalize everything with them this week.  We are all super excited.  I still have to go and check out the potential ceremony site sometime either this week/weekend or next.  Once that is all taken care of I will be taking a break from our wedding planning for a little while and fulfill my MOH duties for Diana :). 

Once Top of the Town is booked, we will post the date and the time, so stay tuned. 

3 comments:

Anya-mind said...

HEY! my camera was dead, and nikki's mom did a good job taking the few pictures.

Anonymous said...

very nice! I sad I missed that but hey I heard the food was good! =)

Diana and Sunny said...

Hey - I'm sad I missed it too! I came the wrong weekend! Sounds like a good time though.