Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Car for Dorsa


Ok here's the thing..(Erik says I say that every time I'm about to have a serious conversation)

...I've had my car since 2001 and lately I have had a few problems with it.  The AC has been completely replaced and still will not work.  Then just the other day I was driving it and it started to smell like sulfur (aka the battery was leaking) I had to get a new battery.  I know what you are thinking "that's nothing", well ask Erik and ask me when we are driving home in rush hour traffic in 92 degree weather with no AC. Not fun! 

So this weekend we went to carmax and test drove the G35 and BMW 325i.  I sat in the Mercedes Benz C-class and Acura TL and did not like the way they felt.  I liked the way both the G35 and the 325i drove but decided that I want to get a BMW.  Now I can't decide if I want to get it before we come to Chicago or wait until we get back.  I am leaning more towards the waiting until we get back because nobody likes to go back to work after a fun vacation and we will need something to keep our excitement up.
We have been looking on Autotrader.com and here is one of the ones we like tell me what you think!!




Long story short I'm getting a new car!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay shmishmorshmin! New car! that car looks sexy. I also like the new background you've put on your blog. I tend to say the same phrase or something close to that before I start to talk about something serious too.

Diana and Sunny said...

oh hai. Nice wheelz.