Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Ella gets spayed!!

I took our little baby Ella into the Animal Hospital for her spay appointment on Friday. And for the next two weeks she has to wear a cone around her neck while she is in her crate, our poor little cone-head. I cannot find my cable to attach my camera, to get a picture of here up yet, but I will try when I get home sometime this week.

We also had a little BBQ party at our house Saturday afternoon, which went really well. The food was super yummy, but the weather was a different story. People had to borrow hoodies and sweatpants from us and we had the firepit going. But the CAPS won game 2 so the night ended well.

Reading quest news: I finished “The time Traveler’s Wife”, and it was fabulous, my friend Brandy told me not to waste my time watching the movie, because it was horrible. I will probably still watch it, but will end up regretting it haha. I have about 98 pages left to read of “Dear John”, and after that I will be starting House Rules, by Jodi Picoult. I had a few suggestions from my friends on Facebook and from Aunt Sue, so I added these books to my list:

1. Something Borrowed- Emily Griffin
2. Something Blue- Emily Griffin
3. Baby Proof- Emily Griffin
4. Love the one you’re with- Emily Griffin
5. The Alchemist- Paulo Coehlo
6. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies- Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
7. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams
8. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe- Douglas Adams
9. Life, the Universe and Everything- Douglas Adams
10. So long, and Thanks for all the Fish- Douglas Adams
11. Mostly Harmless- Douglas Adams
12. And Another Thing- Eoin Colfer
13. The Art of Racing in the Rain
14. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet

Needless to say I don’t think I will be able to read all 56 of them this year, but I am still going to try. Once I get my camera hooked up, I will put up a few pictures of our backyard, and cone-head Ella.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ella was so cute last weekend!