Monday, March 29, 2010

Jr. Seubert’s are going on a honeymoon!

Yes that’s right, we finally booked our flights for our honeymoon! First we are going to London for 10 days to stay with my family. My aunt from Iran is also going to come meet us in London, oh ya and we are forcing my mom and sister to come too! We can’t wait to see everyone again, and see the sights in England (Erik has never been before). Theeennn after our family trip in London, Erik and I are going on our official honeymoon.

We are going to IRELAND! Neither of us has been there before and we are getting more and more excited about it. We are going to be staying at a series of Bed and Breakfasts in different cities in the southern part of Ireland. YAY we can’t wait! More details later :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Visit the Guinness Brewery in Dublin! Talk to Katie - she planned the whole 2006 McCoyd-Foy trip to Ireland. We had a blast!

Dorsa said...

Yay, someone is still reading our bloggy :). I have talked to Katie and she gave me some wonderful ideas and lead me in the right direction :) WOOT!

Lauren said...

Oi, still so jealous but hey you guys will have fun and it will be awesome!!!!