Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A hood, bathroom paint, and a new window!

We were super productive this past weekend at our house. I had this past Friday off, so Erik’s mom and I went to our house and painted the bathroom. And (not to toot our own horns or anything) but we did an amazing job! I love the way the bathroom turned out. It came out a lot nicer than I had thought it would. Here is a before and after picture of the bathroom…


The bathroom isn’t completely finished because we still have to pick out and install a medicine cabinet for over the sink. I did however put in the new bathroom light. Take a lookie…

Also on Friday, Luke and Erik help Ross install the hood in our soon to be kitchen. It was a lot of work but it looks great. It looks a bit awkward right now because it is the only thing in the kitchen.

On Saturday, Erik and Luke installed the new kitchen window. It took all day and about 6 trips to home depot but they got it done. Look at how cute it is!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude nice bathroom walls! Bob told me they're awesome and that I would really like them. I think I know!