Thursday, April 23, 2009

CABINETS ORDERED!

YESSSSSS! We ordered our kitchen cabinets! They are scheduled to arrive at our house on Friday, May 1!!!! AAANND we picked out the tile backsplash we want (I think). We ordered two samples of the tile we really like, and they should be arriving either Friday or early next week. Oh it is going to look so amazing, I cannot wait. This means we are going to be crazy busy at our house for the next week and this weekend This weekend the boys and I are going to put up some drywall mud and hopefully sand. I really want to be able to start painting next weekend, so the living room will be ready when the cabinets arrive!

On another note, my wedding dress arrived at the store yesterday!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS again! I scheduled to go try it on next Friday. Trina is going to go with me :)

That is all… for now :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Dorsa and Erik, I love reading about what you guys are doing with your house...moms, grandmas, relatives and friends....your housewarming party should be a blast!

Dorsa said...

thanks Aunt Sue, we cant wait for all of the work to be done, so we can show everyone the final product haha.