Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a little thank you! Ok sorry its a bit long!

With all the updates I have completely forgotten to thank everyone that has help us around our house. So thank you!

To my mom and grandma- for making the most delicious food ever for us. They cook lunch and bring it to our house so we don’t have to leave to get food. They have also helped clean and vacuum around the house as well as given some much needed design ideas. Thank you!

To my future parental-in-laws- for helping paint and breaking down the kitchen. We all spent that one Sunday breaking down the kitchen and Erik’s mom was outside taking out all the nails in the wood. Thank you!

To Sunny and Diana- for also helping with painting, sanding, taping, cleaning, really everything. Thanks to Sunny for spending I don’t know how long (like 3-4 hours) sanding the stairs to the basement. Thanks to Diana for helping me shop for paint and picking out colors, taping, painting, sanding, etc. Oh yea and digging out that hideous lawnmower haha.

To Ava and Anya- for helping spray paint the fans (they look awesome). Also for cleaning, painting the rooms and taping. Oh yea and thanks to Anya for bringing us a blizzard from DQ! And to Ava for painting the closets in the rooms and taking down the poles in the front entryway. Thanks guys!

To Lauren- for spending her winter break helping us with whatever needed to get done around our house. Thanks Splory! A twinkle-ay

To Luke- for helping us paint and I know we will be counting on your help to put in the kitchen cabinets, so you’re not off the hook yet! Haha but seriously thank you!

To Hyojon- for designing an awesome looking kitchen. I can’t wait until it’s all complete and we can cook and eat a LOT haha. Also for climbing on the roof and taking down that hideous antenna. And for your continued help with everything and anything that needs to be done.

To Bethany- for wanting to take down the tape around the rooms but being scared of messing it up so you didn’t do it. Haha. You came and kept us company and we yakked like old ladies :-D I love it!

To Warren- for trying to come to our house but you couldn’t because you went down the wrong street. I am sorry we missed your calls but it’s the thought that counts so thanks buddy!

And last but certainly not least to Erik for well really everything! Together I know we are going to make this house look amazing and make so many memories in it. I can’t wait for it to be done!

From the both of us thank you to everyone and we are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

4 comments:

Anya-mind said...

You are most certainly welcome. But you didn't mention the fact that i ALSO helped paint and the office and i took out the wood around the floor so that you could sand. AND i taped. BOO-YA

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was a job well spent because I got to be with you guys in your house so really it was fun, even when it got really exhausting! Ava definitely made most parts entertaining for me! Can't wait to see how far you've come along when I return home, which I am not sure of yet...
Much Love!

Susan said...

This is way fun looking at pictures of everyone working...can't wait to see the house "in person"...Dorsa wins the prize for the best blog updating...who can guess that I am home today since school is closed due to the extreme cold...

Diana and Sunny said...

Not only have I been delinquent in updating my blog, but I've also been delinquent in checking the blogs. So this is me seeing this post for the first time just now.
And you are very welcome, we had lots of fun helping out! You guys are making great progress, it'll be done before you know it! <3