Monday, December 8, 2008

STDs are in the mail!

Yes it is true, our save the dates are complete. They are stamped, addressed and ready to be sent out. In fact, they are in the mail! I am still in the process of looking for a good photographer. We have met with a few photographers but I don’t want to commit to one just yet. I am giving myself until the end of the month to make a decision. It should give me plenty of time to look at a bunch of photographers.

Also I am going to start looking into hotels around the area to book a block of rooms, so look for more information and the link to the hotels around January; I think most of you should know by then if you will be able to attend. I really hope everyone can come!

The girls and I should be going to look for dresses after Christmas when Diana and Lauren are back home. I cannot wait! oh and we will go shopping for stuff for the house!

Oh yes and our seven year anniversary is this coming Wednesday, December 10!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You guys have house! That one looks really nice! Dress shopping and house hold goods shopping, this is gonna be fun!

Diana and Sunny said...

I am in Norfolk, but Sunny sayz we have received ze STD! Yay! I can't wait to see it.