Thursday, December 18, 2008

Photographer!

Yay I have a photographer! We are very excited to work with Liz and her husband. We will probably be taking our engagement pictures sometime when the weather starts getting nice and warm in the spring.
Things are starting to come together! We will meet with the caterer sometime in January to get that squared away, then the only major things that are left are the DJ and flowers. And I have plans for those as well.
The girls and I are going dress shopping the Friday after Christmas; hopefully we can find the dresses they are looking for. It will take a little while longer for me to pick out my dress, although I really loved one of the ones I tried on a few weeks ago, my mom tells me to keep looking around and I agree with her. But we bought my jewelry and I know how I want to style my hair for the wedding day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are going shopping, we are going shopping! It's just the Manager!