Wednesday, August 12, 2009

17 days and counting!!!!

Whoa, the big day is quickly approaching and we couldn’t be more excited! We have been so busy trying to finish up the house and the last few wedding details. Diana has been super busy designing and printing our programs for the ceremony and the menu for dinner. Well actually she has also been planning my awesomely amazing bachelorette party! We are going to a Redskins game!! For Erik’s bachelor party, they are going tubing in Harpers Ferry. Yay!!

My mom and grandma have been busy making the wedding favors (they are so cute). I can’t wait to see them all completed. Erik’s mom just finished writing all the names on the placecards, now all I have to do is put the finishing touches on them. What else? Cherie is in the process of ordering our wedding flowers; they are going to be b-e-a-utiful. We are so grateful to have such wonderful help; we couldn’t have planned this wedding without our family and friends!

YAY, more later…

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Harpers ferry? That place is so much fun, yeah I think we did that together once! I frickin can't wait until the Skins game!!!